Welcome to Christelle's World I'm that close. Don't ever forget the moment you began to doubt!


"24 hours from GREATNESS; I'm that close. Don't ever forget the moment you began to doubt".......-Drake



Sunday, July 11, 2010

La La and Carmelo's Wedding!!



If you know me, you'll know that my favorite celebrity couples happen to be Beyonce & Jay and La La Vasquez & Camrelo Anthony. Yesterday, after being engaged for 5 years, La La and Melo finally got married!! I wish them the best with there son Kiyan and hope they stay married and happy forver!! I know they can't see this but who cares I love them lol....For more information about the wedding check out the links below. BTW: La La's show which will show the preparation for the wedding and the wedding itself will premiere Sept 13 on VH1! I know I can't wait to see it!! =]


http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20400870,00.html


http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/people/2010/07/11/carmelo-anthony-and-lala-vasquez-finally-get-married-photo/

No comments:

Post a Comment